Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-204
This park bench is made with durable recycled plastic lumber and built to last. It is backless, free of armrests, and embeds shapes of half circles and thick tubes. The bench legs and supportive frames are made using mild steel to provide the perfect support for the bench.
What’s more, the park bench is powder-coated to improve the aesthetics, durability, and protect it against UV rays. Also, the bench is maintenance-free and suitable for various outdoor conditions. Anytime you need a backless bench that offers flexible seating options to users, this recycled thermoplastic park bench remains the perfect option.
This recycled plastic / thermoplastic park bench features backless, free of armrests and embeds shapes of half circles and thick tubes, establishing stiff strength of the product aesthetically and physically. Please see the version with backrest: SPB-102.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 17″ (436 mm)
- Width: 21″ (534 mm)
- 150 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (PS) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of mild steel that is powder coated
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with back and bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.