Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-055
Create a comfortable place for people to sit at your parks, campuses, schools, and business areas with this sleek and sturdy contour bench. It is manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber and features bench legs and supportive frames made of mild steel. This recycled plastic park bench is highly durable, strong, and built to last. The durability and attractive design make the bench one of our bestselling recycled plastic benches.
What’s more, the park bench is maintenance-free, resistant to corrosion, and suitable for extreme outdoor conditions. Whenever you need the perfect bench to beautify your park and create improved seating comfort, this is the ideal park bench for you.
One of our best selling recycled plastic benches, which matches the style of our backless bench SPB-204 very well.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 24″ (610 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of mild steel that is powder coated
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with backrest and bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.