Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-060
Create a fascinating and tasteful area in your outdoors and parks with this stylish recycled plastic park bench. This is a classic thermoplastic bench manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber. It features extra armrests to improve seating comfort. The park bench is durable, strong, and built to last. It will certainly bring more comfort to anyone using the seat.
In addition, this thermoplastic park bench is maintenance-free and resistant to UV. The supportive frames are constructed using powder coated mild steel for more durability. Also, the park bench is suitable for various outdoor conditions, including extremely hot, humid, cold, and salty. Above all, the lovely design and customizable armrests help create an amazing sitting experience at your outdoors and parks.
A classical thermoplastic bench features extra armrests brings comfort to everyone on the seats. Check our similar model without central armrests: SPB-103.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Regular colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs made of powder coated cast iron
- Supportive frames constructed of powder coated mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 26″ (650 mm)
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Seat top with pre-assembled plastic lumbers
- Armrests and bench legs
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard