Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-103
Add more style and comfort to seating areas in your parks and business with our recycled plastic park bench. This nice-looking recycled plastic bench comes with a classic design for enhanced aesthetics. It is made of quality, durable recycled plastic lumber. The attractive design ensures that the park bench stands out from its equals.
In addition, this recycled plastic park bench features bench legs and supportive frames that are constructed of powder-coated mild steel. The powder coating helps improve durability and protect the park bench against extreme outdoor conditions. Also, the plasticity makes sitting on the park bench really enjoyable. In case you want to give a high-end taste to the outdoor space or park, this remains the perfect bench to achieve that.
A classic good looking recycled plastic bench gives a high end taste to the space. The plasticity makes it really enjoyable to sit on.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 34″ (860 mm)
- Width: 26″ (657 mm)
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top and supportive frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.