Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-S03
This 2-compartment trash receptacle is recyclable and environmentally friendly. The SPT-S03 is made of a combination of three different materials; steel, stone, and recyclable plastic wood. The smooth framework and contours make it easy for cleaning. Powder Coating, a corrosion inhibitor allows for indoor and outdoor use.
The interior has the strong structural integrity to accommodate up to 30 gallons of waste. There are varying options of this trash receptacle that you can choose from. The SPT-S03 receptacle is ideal for schools, parks, churches, industries, and even homes. Also, this receptacle can tolerate any weather conditions.
This trash receptacle is made of steel, recycled plastic wood and stone. It blends into gardens and parks naturally.
- Assembly free
- Liner included
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- Multiple options of plastic lumbers mimicking wooden colors and texture
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
Regular colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
- Mild steel frames
- Outer shell manufactured of recycled plastic wood
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- 30 gallon
- Length 29″ (740 mm)
- Width 20″ (500 mm)
- Height 37″ (930 mm)
Steel parts finished with Zinc spraying and 3-layer powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized, optional powder coating.
- Receptacle unit
- Key to the access of side door for maintenance
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing recycling station on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard