Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-C13
The polished framework and the cubic layout make the SPT-C13 a valuable receptacle to install in commercial areas. For regular maintenance, there is a side door. This receptacle can be heavily relied on for durability for its exterior is built with steel frames and coated with the Powder Coating process.
This receptacle offers great function and serves as an environment aesthetics enhancer given its beautiful design. If you are looking for an outdoor commercial trash receptacle that can fit into any sort of commercial area, then you should go for the SPT-C13 outdoor receptacle.
Featuring simple cubic layout with push-to-open mechanism at the top. Side door is convenient for regular maintenance.
- Automatic closing lid on top
- Assembly free
- Liner included
- Ash tray attachment customizable
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
- 32 gallon
- Length 28″ (710 mm)
- Width 28″ (710 mm)
- Height 37″ (940 mm)
- Customizable upon request
- Main structure manufactured of mild steel
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Receptacle unit
- Key to the access of side door
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete ground
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized, optional powder coating.