Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-202
The SPT-202 commercial outdoor trash receptacle is one of the most popular receptacles today. This can be attributed to its fantastic design and high-quality material it is made of. There is an ashtray that is customizable.
Besides, there are two compartments with the inner framework made of stainless steel and the outer, recyclable wood. This receptacle is treated with the Powder Coating process that ensures it is corrosion-free and will be used for a long time without compromising its aesthetics. The outdoor receptacle is ideal for parks, industries, schools, hospitals and more.
This is one of our most popular trash receptacles with ash tray attachment. Multiple options of plastic lumbers to match up different environment of public sites.
- Assembly free
- Liner included
- Ash tray attachment
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
- 32 gallon
- Diameter 28″ (710 mm)
- Height 37″ (940 mm)
- Customizable size upon request
- Mild steel frames
- Outer shell manufactured of recycled plastic wood
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Receptacle unit
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing recycling station on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Finished with Zinc spraying and 3-layer powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized, optional powder coating.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.