Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-201
The SPT-201 commercial outdoor receptacle is ideal for high traffic areas as it is built with sturdy materials. It is highly durable in any weather condition it is exposed to. This receptacle is tough enough to handle any type of waste situation.
Also, its steel frames are designed with the Powder Coating process to ensure that is impregnable to UV rays and air (to avoid rusting). There are different sizes and colors available that will be delivered to you upon request. This 2-compartment receptacle is one that has fine ergonomics and is suitable for any type of commercial space.
Simple stylish trash receptacle decorated with recycled plastic wood, and embedded with ash tray at the top.
- Assembly free
- Liner included
- Ash tray on top of the trash receptacle
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and US
- 28 gallon
- Length 22″ (560 mm)
- Width 22″ (560 mm)
- Height 40″ (1,016 mm)
- Size customizable upon request
- Mild steel frames
- Outer shell manufactured of recycled plastic wood
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Receptacle unit
- Key to the access of side door for maintenance
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing recycling station on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Steel parts finished with Zinc spraying and 3-layer powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized, optional powder coating.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.