Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-S01
The SPT-S01 is made of a combination of perforated steel and stone. The extra heaviness of stone and strong steel frames make this trash bin indestructible. Powder Coating, a corrosion inhibitor allows for indoor and outdoor use. Even the liner is galvanized and powder coated.
The interior has the strong structural integrity to accommodate up to 30 gallons of waste. There are varying options of this trash receptacle that you can choose from. The SPT-S01 receptacle is ideal for schools, parks, churches, and industries. Also, this receptacle can tolerate any weather conditions.
If you would like to have a warmer softer surface touch, please check the recycled plastic version of it, the SPT-S03.
- Liner included
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- Powder coating from inside out
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
- 30 gallon
- Length 29″ (740 mm)
- Width 20″ (500 mm)
- Height 37″ (930 mm)
- Mild steel frames
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Receptacle unit
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing recycling station on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Stainless steel materials are treated with satin finish.
Mild steel build are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized and powder coated.