Commercial Recycled Plastic Recycling Station / SPC-201
This is our most popular recycling unit made of recycled plastics. It expresses warm wood textures. In the meanwhile, this recycling station is as strong as full steel models thanks to steel reinforcements. It is suitable for locations like shopping mall and schools. Liners are made of galvanized steel, so that it’s steady and heavy duty, which weighs over 220 lbs. One sided or two sided opening are both customizable. Custom colors are free of charge. The standard panel on the back is steel, but can be custom made to matching recycled plastic lumbers. If you need 2 or 4 compartments, yes, we can do it too!
- Customizable color of powder coating on frames
- Assembly free
- Require installation on concrete ground
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Able to withstand harsh weather conditions: extremely hot, cold, humid and salt
- Deterrent to theft
- Liners included
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 49″ (1255mm)
- Height: 39 ″ (1000 mm)
- Depth: 18″ (460 mm)
- Weight: 220 lbs
- 25 gallons each compartment, 75 gallons in total
- Frames made of Zinc coated and powder coated steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Panels made of recycled plastic lumbers (HDPE), reinforced with steel bars
- Recycling station shell
- Key to the access of side door for maintenance
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing recycling station on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Powder coating color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.