Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-203
This recycled plastic outdoor bench is a “light” version of our SPB-201. However, it comes with two additional armrests. The seat is made of durable recycled plastic lumber, while the Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder-coated cast aluminum. The mimic wood texture finishes make the park bench look stunning when placed in outdoor areas.
Furthermore, the park bench is environmentally friendly and maintenance-free. It is suitable for various extreme outdoor conditions. Although, this recycled plastic outdoor bench appears light. However, there is no compromise on the quality of materials, strength, and durability. You can be assured that the bench will serve your park seating needs for an extended period.
This recycled plastic outdoor bench is a “light” version of our SPB-201, but with addition of two armrests. It looks light, but there is no compromise of the quality of materials, strength, and durability.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 26″ (660 mm)
- Width: 25″ (630 mm)
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated cast aluminum
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top and bench legs
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.