Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-107
The park bench owes its modern, high-end appearance to its shiny stainless steel frames and mimic wood colors. It is constructed using durable recycled plastic lumber and built to last. Whether it is placed inside and outside a park, campus, or shopping mall, this park bench will definitely stand out.
Furthermore, the thermoplastic park bench is maintenance-free, strong, and highly durable. It is powder-coated. This ensures that the thermoplastic park bench is resistant to extreme weather, UV rays, and outdoor conditions. Also, it can be converted into a memorial bench. Above all, you can be certain that the park bench will serve your seating needs for an extended period.
The shiny stainless steel frames and wood mimic colors give this recycled plastic bench a modern, high end interest.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 24″ (610 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Stainless steel (grade 316) constructed frames are available upon request
- Seat top with back and bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
Stainless steel will not come with additional surface coating.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.