Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-104
Create a classic seating area in your outdoors and parks with this recycled plastic park bench. This is an old fashioned street bench that is equipped with today’s thermoplastic materials. It is made of quality, durable recycled plastic lumber. However, the classic, yet attractive design makes the bench perfect for historical streets, front of churches, and traditional gardens.
In addition, this recycled plastic park bench is corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free. The bench legs and supportive frames that are constructed using high strength powder-coated cast aluminum alloy. The powder coating improves durability and protects the park bench from extreme outdoor conditions. This is a thermoplastic park bench that will stand the test of time.
An old fashioned street bench equipped with today’s thermoplastic materials, in the front of a church, a historical street or maybe a traditional garden. It sounds fantastic.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 34″ (860 mm)
- Width: 26″ (657 mm)
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive structures made of high strength powder coated cast aluminum alloy
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with pre-assembled plastic lumbers
- Bench legs with armrests
- Stainless steel screws and shims for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.