Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-102
Add panache and sophistication to your parks and business areas with our recycled plastic park bench. This park bench is made of quality, durable recycled plastic lumber. The park bench remains one of the most favored by our customers. The lovely design ensures that the park bench stands out from its contemporaries.
What’s more, the bench legs and supportive frames are constructed using cast aluminum alloy and comes with a hole for surface mount. It is maintenance-free and highly resistant to extreme outdoor conditions. Whether you use the bench to furnish your park, school, or business area, it will deliver the best sitting experience for a long-lasting period.
This recycled plastic park bench is most favoured by our customers. It delivers the best sitting experience, lasting for a long time. Please refer to the backless version of this bench: SPB-201.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 31″ (780 mm)
- Width: 24″ (610 mm)
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (PS) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite)
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with back and bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.