Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-100
This recycled plastic park bench comes with a unique design for a classy look. The park bench features two-side seats, decorated with ellipse shape in the middle. What’s more, the seat top is made of durable recycled plastic lumber. Whereas, the bench legs and supportive frames are constructed using powder coated mild steel. Most importantly, the park bench is a space saver and a cost saver.
Additionally, the thermoplastic park bench is maintenance-free and corrosion resistance. It is also durable and suitable for various outdoor conditions. In case you are in the market for a park bench that can help save space and cost, this is just the perfect option for you.
This recycled plastic / thermoplastic park bench is unique design of two-side seats, decorated with ellipse shape in the middle. A space saver, and most importantly, a cost saver.
- 2-sided seats
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Easy assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (845 mm)
- Width: 48″ (1230 mm)
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top
- Bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.