Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-051
Style your parks and business centers with our commercial recycled plastic park bench. This is a modern, simple-shaped bench, manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber. Also, the bench legs and supportive frames are constructed with powder-coated steel. Whether it is placed outside and inside a park, shopping mall, campus, or a financial district, this recycled plastic park bench will stand out.
In addition, the park bench is environmentally-friendly and maintenance-free. Also, it is extremely durable and well-suited for various outdoor conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and more. This is a long-lasting plastic park bench that is guaranteed to serve you well beyond its wooden counterpart.
A modern simple-shaped bench that would stand out inside and outside a shopping mall, or a financial district, which matches perfectly with our stainless steel trash receptacle SPT-206.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Optional real wood (Indonesian Merbau in the picture)
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 24″ (610 mm)
- Seat top made of recycled plastic lumber (optional: plastic wood composite)
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with back and bench legs
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.