Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-050
Make your outdoor areas stylish and more pleasing with this recycled plastic park bench. It is manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber. Thus, making it durable, strong, and long-lasting. Also, the park bench features extra armrests for improved relaxation and seating comfort. However, the extra armrests are customizable.
Furthermore, this thermoplastic outdoor bench is maintenance-free and highly resistant to extreme outdoor conditions. The supportive frames and bench legs are made using cast aluminum alloy. With the lovely design and extra armrests, this is the ideal park bench that can help create the best sitting experience at your parks, schools, or business areas.
This thermoplastic outdoor bench would visually bring up a gentle temperature to the public environment. Extra armrests are customizable.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Regular colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (PS) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite)
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 26″ (650 mm)
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Seat top with supportive frames, bench legs with armrests (optional extra armrests)
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard