Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-040
Modern, refreshing, and curvy, this recycled plastic park bench is unique on its own. It is constructed using durable recycled plastic lumber and built to last. The outdoor bench has an extra armrest, which is customizable. Also, it comes with stainless steel frames and wood mimic colors. The beautiful finishing and lovely design make the park bench fit seamlessly into various outdoor areas, including parks, campuses, shopping malls, and more.
What’s more, the thermoplastic park bench is highly durable, strong, and maintenance-free. It is powder-coated for improved durability and UV protection. Also, the park bench is suitable for various extreme weather and outdoor conditions. Above all, you can be sure that the park bench will serve you for many years to come.
Modern, refreshing and curvy. Fine plastic lumbers add much more details to the overall appearance and bring out craftsmanship.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 26″ (650 mm)
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs made of powder coated cast iron
- Supportive frames constructed of powder coated mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat top with pre-assembled plastic lumbers
- Armrests and bench legs
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.