Commercial Metal Park Bench / SPB-074B
This commercial metal park bench is innovative and uniquely built furniture. Using laser cut technology, it is built from a single steel panel. It is assembly free and has easy maintenance just like many other metal park benches.
You do not have to worry about corrosion or damage from long usage using this metal bench. Built from steel, the framework is treated with powder coating and zinc spraying to ensure they are weather and corrosion-resistant. The SPB-074 is environmentally friendly and 99% recyclable. It is suitable for parks, schools, and hospitals.
This outdoor park bench is constructed of a single steel panel processed with laser cut. Assembly free.
- Heavy duty
- Galvanized steel finished with Powder Coating process
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color
- Maintenance free
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Corrosion resistant
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Height: 31″ (795 mm)
- Width: 25″ (630 mm)
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Constructed of welded steel bars
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Whole bench packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard, assembly free
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy powder coating are available.