Commercial Metal Park Bench / SPB-009A
An enhanced and variant version of the SPB-009, this metal park bench features wide armrests and huge steel bars on the edges of the seat and backrest that gives it a tough appearance.
This metal park takes its ergonomics to another level with a middle armrest, which is customizable. It is highly durable in extreme weather conditions and is corrosion resistant. This is courtesy of the zinc spraying and powder coating finish. The legs are firm to provide users with relaxing and strong support.
The wide armrests, big steel bars on the edges of the seat and backrest, and steel bolt heads on the sides of bench give this outdoor park bench a tough look. Extra armrest in the middle is a custom feature.
- Heavy duty
- Galvanized steel finished with Powder Coating process
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) compatible / handicap accessible
- Customizable color
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Corrosion resistant
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (183 cm)
- Height: 35.5″ (90 cm)
- Width: 23.5″(60 cm)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Made of perforated steel panel
- Frames constructed of mild steel bars
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Seat with backrest
- Bench legs with armrests
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy powder coating are available.