Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-305
This picnic table features a simple rectangular layout for a clean and refreshing appearance. The seat top and table top are manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber reinforced with steel. The frames constructed from steel tubes. Also, the table has a stand-alone layout which allows flexible positioning of both the benches and the table. Furthermore, the picnic table is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is environmentally-friendly, maintenance-free, and comes with various customizable colors of powder coating. Anytime you are looking to add more style and increase seating comfort, this commercial recycled plastic picnic table remains the perfect option. Simple rectangular layout gives a clean and refreshing look to this durable recycled plastic picnic table, that is reinforced with steel. This model is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Umbrella hole feature optional
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Height of table: 30″ (750 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (430 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
We selected a series of products that were made with similar design concept of the above product, as a complete set.