Commercial Steel Picnic Table / SPP-304
This commercial steel picnic table features elegant curvy design, thus, making the model suitable for historical sites, like castles, churches, old streets, and gardens. The seat top and table top are manufactured using high-quality steel bars for improved strength and durability. Also, the frames are made of cast iron.
What’s more, the picnic table is highly durable and available in various customizable colors of powder coating. It is well-suited for several outdoor conditions such as extremely hot, cold, salty, or humid. Whether you are looking for the perfect picnic tables for historic sites or need to create historic scenes at parks and public areas, this picnic table remains the ideal option.
Elegant curvy design makes this model suitable for historic sites, such as church, castles, old streets and gardens.
- Heavy duty
- Customizable color of powder coating
- Assembly and installation required
- Maintenance free
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Regular colors of powder coating, listed in following picture, are free of charge.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
- Seat top and table top are made of steel bars
- Frames constructed of cast iron
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Weight: 550 lbs
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard