Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-303
Add more elegance and panache to your outdoor seating areas with this unique commercial recycled plastic picnic table. Manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber, this classic picnic table can make any outdoor seating area or park look more beautiful and sophisticated. The frames are constructed using cast aluminum alloy.
Also, the picnic table boasts of an elegant and high-end look due to its natural texture and plastic wood color. The picnic table features a buildup that corresponds to sites featuring historic or mid-century senses. The picnic table is maintenance-free and guaranteed to serve you for an extended period.
Natural texture and color of plastic wood build up elegant and high end look, that corresponds to sites that are with historic or mid-century sense. Benches and tables can be sold separately.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- Length: 72″ (1829 mm)
- Height: 32.5″ (826 mm)
- Width of table: 25″ (635 mm)
- Total weight: 200 lbs
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Recycled plastic lumber and aluminum frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard