Commercial Steel Picnic Table / SPP-302
This is a modern industrial appealing picnic table that is best suited for buildings with glass curtain walls, or environments that are minimalistic or in plain colors. Both the seat top and frames are constructed using high-quality steel materials. The picnic table is very strong, durable, and built to last.
What’s more, the picnic table comes with customizable colors of powder coating for an enhanced finish. The coating also protects the table against UV rays and outdoor conditions. Thus, the picnic table is highly suited for areas with extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions. Above all, the stand-alone layout ensures that table and benches can be positioned flexibly. Thus, no obstacles against users’ legs.
This is a modern industrial appealing picnic table that to be sit around buildings with glass curtain walls, or environments that are minimalistic or in plain colors.
- Heavy duty
- Customizable color of powder coating
- Assembly and installation required
- Maintenance free
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Table length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Table width: 27″ (680 mm)
- Table height: 29″ (745 mm)
- Seat length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Seat width: 16″ (400 mm)
- Seat height: 17″ (430 mm)
- Weight: 300 lb
- Seat top and table top made of perforated steel panel
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Full stainless steel (316 grade) construction is available upon request
- 2 seat tops, 1 table top, and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.