Commercial Steel Picnic Table / SPP-201
Our heavy-duty, rectangular commercial steel picnic table is ideal for high-traffic seating areas, including parks, schools, snack bars, campuses, and so forth. The picnic table is made of heavy-duty steel material for improved strength and durability. Also, the rectangular picnic table comes with powder coating to give it a clean and contemporary look.
What’s more, the commercial steel picnic table is highly suited for areas with extremely hot, cold, humid, and salty outdoor conditions. The powder coat finish helps protect the table against rust and the elements. Whenever you need a low profile, cost-effective, and durable steel picnic table for commercial places, this remains the ideal picnic table.
This picnic table is our all time best seller. If you want a picnic table that’s low profile, cost effective and durable in places like schools, community centers and factories, this table is a safe option.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance free
- Easy assembly and installation
- Customizable color of powder coating(more info)
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Optional 51mm umbrella hole
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Height of table top: 30″ (750 mm)
- Width of table top: 24″ (600 mm)
- Height of seat top: 17″ (430 mm)
- Width of seat top: 14″ (350 mm)
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of perforated steel panel
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Full stainless steel (316 grade) construction is available upon request
- Seat tops, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.