Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-104
Manufactured using durable recycled plastic lumber, this picnic table features an extremely minimalistic design for a stylish look. The frames are constructed using steel tubes. Also, the picnic table comes with elevated seats and wide lumbers. Thus, providing users with a more convenient and comfortable seating experience.
What’s more, the picnic table is strong, durable, and built to last. The powder coating finish and zinc spraying help protect the picnic table against UV rays and other outdoor conditions. Above all, the picnic table can be customized using different combinations of lumbers and frame colors to fit specific public
sites and environments.
Extreme minimalistic design with elevated seats and wide lumbers, contributes to comfortable seating experience and modern atmosphere. Select different combinations of lumbers and frame colors to fit specific site environment.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and the United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall length and width: 70″ (1770 mm)
- Height of table: 30″ (750 mm)
- Size of table top: 35″ x 35″ (900 x 900 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (425 mm)
- Size of seat: 35″ x 12″ (900 x 310mm)
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Recycled plastic lumber and steel frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.