Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-103
This is a conventional square 4-seater picnic table manufactured using high-quality, durable, recycled plastic lumber. It comes with a pre-drilled center hole where a patio umbrella can be installed. The frames are made with steel tubes for improved durability and strength. Also, it is clean, maintenance-free, and comes with powder coating for UV protection.
What’s more, this picnic table remains one of our most attractive, useful, and environment-friendly ADA compliant picnic table available today. The material is customizable and available in various options of recycled plastic lumbers. This commercial recycled plastic picnic table will not only provide a comfortable seating area but add more style to your parks and community centers.
Conventional square 4-seater with plastic wood feature. Commercial grade high quality, durable, clean and maintenance free.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Umbrella hole feature
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall size: 74″ x 74″ (1870 x 1870 mm)
- Table size: 39″ x 39″ (1000 x 1000 mm)
- Height of table: 28″ (720 mm)
- Size of seat: 31″ x 12″ (800 x 305 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (420 mm)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.