Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-102
This recycled plastic picnic table features a classic rectangular layout and wide lumbers. This classic picnic table is constructed with highly durable recycled plastic lumber and built to last. Also, the picnic table features precision-cut with the edges rounded off for a smoother finish. The wide lumbers of the picnic table help provide a comfortable seating area.
In addition, the recycled plastic picnic tables are equipped with frames constructed of steel tubes for increased durability and longevity. The picnic table can be easily moved for maintenance and mowing. Also, the recycled plastic picnic table is strong, durable, and suitable for extreme outdoor conditions. If you need a picnic table that is environmentally-friendly and will add panache to your commercial center, the recycled plastic picnic table is the ideal product.
Classic rectangular layout and wide lumbers provide comfortable seating, durable, and never get out-dated. This is our best-selling recycled plastic picnic table.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Umbrella hole feature optional
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall size: 72″ x 60″ (1830 x 1524 mm)
- Size of table top: 72″ x 25″ (1830 x 630 mm)
- Height of table top: 31″ (787 mm)
- Size of seat: 72″ x 12″ (1830 x 310 mm)
- Height of seat: 18″ (457 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.