Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-101
Add more color and style to the seating areas at parks, schools, snack bars, and campuses, with our commercial recycled plastic picnic table. Manufactured using quality recycled plastic lumber, the picnic table with a rectangular layout is highly durable and built to last. Also, the product comes with wide lumbers for a comfortable and convenient seating.
In addition, the recycled plastic picnic table comes with frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy. The picnic table is very durable and suitable for various outdoor conditions, including hot, cold, and humid. The powder coating finish helps protect the picnic table against UV rays. Above all, it is low profile, cost-effective, and maintenance-free.
A recycled plastic wood picnic table that’s low profile, cost effective and durable in places like schools and community centers.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall size: 71″ x 69″ (1800 x 1755 mm)
- Size of table top: 71″ x 27″ (1800 x 680 mm)
- Height of table top: 30″ (750 mm)
- Size of seat: 71″ x 13″ (1800 x 340 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (428 mm)
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finishes are available.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.