Commercial Steel Picnic Table / SPP-104B
The elevated steel picnic table is floating like a feather, sturdy like a rock that weighs over 300 lbs.
This is a version evolved from SPP-104A. The steel bar construction is widely used on our other products, so that this picnic table matches them for a uniform look.
Laser-cut process assures perfectly flat surface on table top and seats, enhancing the look and the comfort of seating.
The floating design is modern and clean, and curvatures around the edges of table top and seats is classic. This picnic table is a combination of old and new.
- Heavy duty thanks to full steel construction
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Laser-cut seats and table top panels
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall size: 83″ (2110 mm)
- Size of table top: 48″ x 48″ (1221 mm x 1221 mm)
- Height of table top: 29″ (728 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (428 mm)
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of welded steel bars
- Frames constructed of mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat tops, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy surface finish options are available.
We selected a series of products that were made with similar design concept of the above product, as a complete set.