Commercial Steel Picnic Table / SPP-104A
The elevated steel picnic table is floating like feathers, sturdy like a rock that weighs over 300 lbs.
Tubes supporting the seats are purposely reinforced by welding a thick triangle steel panel, to avoid fatigue of metals.
Clean and low profile design is a minimalistic choice. The exact model in the picture with greyish color and glossy clear coat bring up an industrial feel.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall size: 83″ (2110 mm)
- Size of table top: 48″ x 48″ (1221 mm x 1221 mm)
- Height of table top: 29″ (728 mm)
- Height of seat: 17″ (428 mm)
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Seat top and table top made of perforated steel panel
- Frames constructed of mild steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat top, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy finish options are available.
We selected a series of products that were made with similar design concept of the above product, as a complete set.