Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-107
We always wanted a product that’s almost like an art. SPP-107 is what we come up with. It’s modern, even futuristic. The perforated holes on the side panels are like air vents from a jet plane. The gradual slope on table and bench legs are like wings.
This recycled plastic picnic table is constructed of plastic lumbers and powder coated mild steel panels, optional stainless steel with brushed surface finish.
- Recycled plastic lumber
- Mild steel or optional stainless steel construction
- Maintenance free
- Assembly free
- Customizable color of powder coating on frames
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
- Table size: 2395mm L x 800 mm W x 760mm H (94″ L x 31.5″ W x 30″ H)
- Seat size: 1780mm L x 350mm W x 445mm H (70″ L x 14″ W x 17.5″ H)
- Weight: 280 lbs.
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- Seat tops, table top and frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
We have 5 options of recycled plastic lumbers as listed in the picture below.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.