Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-203
This recycled plastic outdoor bench is a “light” version of our SPB-201, but with addition of two armrests. It looks light, but there is no compromise of the quality of materials, strength, and durability.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (PS) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated cast aluminum
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 71″ (1800 mm)
- Height: 26″ (660 mm)
- Width: 25″ (630 mm)
Color options of powder coating and options of plastic lumbers are available at our SUPPORT page.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Seat top and bench legs
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Sunperk Site Furnishings offers FIVE(5) years limited warranty on structure and ONE (1) year limited warranty on finish of all products under standard maintenance and usage. Please refer to our SUPPORT page for more information.