Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-C01
Constructed of recycled plastic and high strength steel that is heavy duty, durable and fits various sites. Simple design and strong structure are bringing pure joy of public sites for a long time. Suitable for indoor use as well.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Length: 72″ (1829 mm)
- Height: 32.5″ (826 mm)
- Width of table: 25″ (635 mm)
- Total weight: 200 lbs
Color options of powder coating and plastic lumber options are available at our SUPPORT page.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Recycled plastic lumber and steel frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Sunperk Site Furnishings offers FIVE(5) years limited warranty on structure and ONE (1) year limited warranty on finish of all products under standard maintenance and usage. Please refer to our SUPPORT page for more information.