Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-303
Natural texture and color of plastic wood build up elegant and high end look, that corresponds to sites that are with historic or mid-century sense. Benches and tables can be sold separately.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Frames constructed of cast aluminum alloy
- Length: 72″ (1829 mm)
- Height: 32.5″ (826 mm)
- Width of table: 25″ (635 mm)
- Total weight: 200 lbs
Color options of powder coating and plastic lumber options are available at our SUPPORT page.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Recycled plastic lumber and aluminum frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard
Sunperk Site Furnishings offers FIVE(5) years limited warranty on structure and ONE (1) year limited warranty on finish of all products under standard maintenance and usage. Please refer to our SUPPORT page for more information.