Commercial Outdoor Trash Receptacle / SPT-110B
Full steel bar construction is one of the features that make the SPT-110B trash receptacle unique and highly effective in collecting wastes. Liner made of galvanized steel and main structure, of mild steel, this trash receptacle is environmentally friendly and 99% recyclable.
Decorative and yet functional, the SPT-110B is compatible with 32-gallon garbage bags, ensuring ease of waste collection. You guaranteed using the SPT-110B outdoor receptacle for a long time as it is highly resistant to any weather condition. If you want a trash receptacle that can be used in hospitals,
factories, schools, and many other places, this outdoor receptacle is just perfect.
Full steel bar construction that’s heavy duty, reliable and easy to service. A similar design to the other product SPT-110A that features laser-cut side panels.
- Assembly free
- Liner included
- Ash tray attachment customizable
- High reliability and durability
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Ship to Canada and United States
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
- Main structure manufactured of mild steel
- Liner made of galvanized steel, optional powder coating
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- 32 gallon
- Length 26″ (654 mm)
- Width 26″ (654 mm)
- Height 44″ (1123 mm)
- Customizable size upon request
Finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process.
Liner is galvanized. Optional powder coating.
- Receptacle unit
- Key to the access of side door
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete ground
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard