Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-109
This recycled plastic park bench comes with a graceful shape that perfectly fits the body of any individual sitting on the bench. Constructed using durable recycled plastic lumber, the park bench is not only durable but long-lasting. Whether the bench is placed outside and inside a park, school, shopping mall, or campus, the design will definitely make it stand out.
What’s more, the legs of the bench, as well as the supportive structures, are made of high strength powder-coated cast aluminum alloy. The multiple layers of coating help improve durability and protect against UV rays. Above all, the unique design of this recycled plastic bench is guaranteed to make it extraordinary comfortable to sit on.
The graceful shape perfectly fits the body of a sitting person. This recycled plastic bench will be extraordinary comfortable to sit on.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Regular colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (PS) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive structures made of high strength powder coated cast aluminum alloy
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 71″ (180 mm)
- Height: 30″ (750 mm)
- Width: 26″ (670 mm)
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Plastic lumbers (assembly required)
- Bench frames
- Stainless steel screws and shims for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard