Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-106
This is a special recycled plastic park bench with an industrial, postmodern aesthetic feeling. It is constructed using durable recycled plastic lumber. Thus, making the park bench strong, highly durable, and tough. Also, it comes with a customizable color of frames and mimic wood textures.
In addition, this recycled plastic park bench is suitable for even the most extreme outdoor condition you can ever think of. The bench legs and supportive structures are manufactured using high strength powder-coated cast aluminum alloy. It is maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant. Anytime you need an outdoor bench that is tough but classy, this park bench remains the ideal option for you.
This special recycled plastic bench would build up an industrial, post modern aesthetic feeling. Tough but not rough.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Simple assembly
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
Regular colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive structures made of high strength powder coated cast aluminum alloy
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 71″ (180 mm)
- Height: 30″ (750 mm)
- Width: 24″ (610 mm)
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Seat top with pre-assembled plastic lumbers
- Bench legs with armrests
- Stainless steel screws and shims for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard