Commercial Recycled Plastic Park Bench / SPB-105
This recycled plastic bench features single stand, thick thermoplastic lumber, deep slope of armrests and an extremely pithy style. Please refer to our backless bench SPB-202, with similar design.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap accessible
- Customizable color of frames
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Easy attachment of plaque for conversion into memorial bench
- Ship to Canada and US
- Seat top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber
- Bench legs and supportive frames constructed of powder coated steel
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Length: 72″ (1830 mm)
- Height: 33″ (870 mm)
- Width: 26″ (650 mm)
Color options of powder coating and options of plastic lumbers are available at our SUPPORT page.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- The whole bench (assembly free)
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Sunperk Site Furnishings offers FIVE(5) years limited warranty on structure and ONE (1) year limited warranty on finish of all products under standard maintenance and usage. Please refer to our SUPPORT page for more information.