Commercial Recycled Plastic Picnic Table / SPP-C01
This picnic table is constructed using durable recycled plastic lumber and high strength steel. It is heavy- duty, highly durable, strong, and built to last. The picnic table is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It has a pre-drilled center hole for easy installation of a patio umbrella. The table will fit various sites, including schools, parks, campuses, snack bars, and lots more.
In addition, this picnic table comes with a stand-alone layout that allows flexible positioning of both the table and benches. Since there are no obstacles, users can move their legs freely. Above all, the simple design and strong structure are guaranteed to beautify and bring pure joy to seating areas in public sites for a long time.
Constructed of recycled plastic and high strength steel that is heavy duty, durable and fits various sites. Simple design and strong structure are bringing pure joy of public sites for a long time. Suitable for indoor use as well.
- Constructed of durable recycled plastic lumber
- Mimic wood textures
- Maintenance free
- Assembly and installation required
- Customizable color of powder coating
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Customizable to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap / Wheel chair accessible
- Ship to Canada and United States
- Seat top and table top made of recycled plastic (HDPE) lumber (optional: plastic wood composite or real wood)
- Lumbers are pre-assembled
- Frames constructed of steel tube
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Length: 72″ (1829 mm)
- Height: 32.5″ (826 mm)
- Width of table: 25″ (635 mm)
- Total weight: 200 lbs
General colors of powder coating such as red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, brown, grey, etc. are always available for free.
Custom colors require RAL color code, or simply send us a color sample, and we are able to match it.
For more information, please visit our Support page or contact us.
Metal parts are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
- Recycled plastic lumber and steel frames
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing table on concrete
- Packaged in layers of plastic foam and cardboard