Commercial Metal Park Bench / SPB-302S
This commercial metal park bench features a round armrest and comfortable backrest to provide optimal and long relaxation. The overall design is conservative and yet functional. This bench is the one to go for if you do not want a bench will draw too much attention.
The metal parts have a powder coating and zinc spraying finish to prevent them from rusting, enhancing their durability. The color options are customizable and they are built to offer you long-term usage. This metal park bench can be used in schools, parks, factories, and many other similar commercial areas.
A metal park bench features round armrests and comfortable back rest. Overall design is conservative and functional. It is suitable for environment where it’s less preferred that a bench draws too much attention.
- Ultra durable
- Steel finished with 3-layer Powder Coating process
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap compatible
- Customizable color
- Easy assembly
- Maintenance free
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Corrosion resistant
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (1829 mm)
- Height: 32″ (813 mm)
- Width: 27″ (685 mm)
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Seat made of steel bars
- Frames made of cast iron
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized steel construction is available upon request
- Seat top with backrest
- Bench legs with armrests
- Stainless steel screws for assembly
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
- Packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy powder coating are available.