Commercial Metal Park Bench / SPB-085
Constructed of steel tubes, this metal park bench has a rugged appearance and gives a heavy-duty impression. Having a straight-line backrest and curved armrest, this bench is strong and relaxing to sit on. The metal parts are treated with zinc sprayings and powder coating to make the bench highly resistant to weather conditions and rust.
Also, there are different color options to choose from to complement the design of the commercial area. When it comes to durability this metal bench can be relied on. The SPB-085 is suitable for schools, office buildings, parks, industries, factories, and other related environments.
Straight lines constructed of steel tubes show the low profile and heavy duty impression of this steel outdoor bench. Assembly free.
- Heavy duty
- Galvanized steel finished with Powder Coating process
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) / Handicap compatible
- Customizable color
- Maintenance free
- Highly durable in extremely hot, cold, humid and salty outdoor conditions
- Corrosion resistant
- High degree of UV protection and color stability
- Environment-friendly and 99% recyclable
- Ship to Canada and US
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 72″ (18230 mm)
- Height: 32.5″ (826 mm)
- Width: 25″ (635 mm)
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Full steel tube construction
- All welding points are filled with Poly-Putty Base, to enhance smoothness and avoid tiny cavities causing corrosion
- Whole bench packaged in plastic foam layer and cardboard, assembly free
- Stainless steel expansion bolts and shims for securing bench on concrete
Metal parts and frames are finished with Zinc spraying and powder coating process. Multiple layers of coating improve durability. Color is customizable.
Matt or glossy powder coating are available.